Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Universal Rule #1000 and A little bit of Lovely San Francisco

























Why is it when there is so little to do it is harder to get the few things you need to do done?

For Example I have nothing to do all day and can't seem to focus on giving you an actual post so instead photos it will be. You might prefer this to actually having to read my long and mostly pointless rants. So be it just don't tell me this to my face. Thanks.

*Berkeley Flowers growing in unexpected places.
*The Bay Bridge, risked my life to take this photo. You know drive and click...Actually we were dead stopped so mom don't lecture me.
*A cozy cafe/bar in San Francisco's Hayes Valley for Sangria Happy Hour!!
*Pink chairs, I want them for my non-existent patio.
*Brunch at Jovino on Union St., Drink of the summer a "Shandy" Hefeweizen with a splash of lemonade. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment