Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On my new plan to rule the World

I don't actually have one. No no and even if I did I wouldn't really want to rule it but if I were going to fight evil I would pick Burt Reynolds, Carry Grant (why was he never James Bond?), The girl who plays Kate in Lost and Beyonce to be on my team. Burt for his stash and good humor, Carry obviously for his charm, Kate cause she's hot and always tortured and willingly to give up anything for Jack - I mean Sawyer - wait Jack? and Beyonce just because. If I had to have a blonde, which if this were a movie would be a requirement I guess I'd choose Brittany because well besides just being last pick I guess she has some redeemable offensive distraction moves. Anyway I don't know where this is going but who would you put on your team?

Today I counted down the minutes till work was over. There is a guy in my hostel that looks just like my little brother Kurt, hair, nose everything and Kurt is a pretty distinct looking guy which is why it hell of trips me out and I stare at him a lot and then he catches me. Except he has the worst Northern England accent ever and a really hot French girlfriend whose hair I want (not just because it is long but shiny too!) And there is this. Kurt used to be the cute sibling. What am I saying he still is. But you know when we were little he was the cute one. My mom vehemently denies this but I know it is true the way I know Tila Tequila is going to reality TV Hell. Because it just is.

It's my bedtime. You are one day behind dead asleep or as I just read probably in your third "sleep cycle" each being 90 minutes. Hopefully you'll get 4 of these cycle before you wake up tomorrow morning - or yesterday morning? Hmmm you got me there. I'm heading into the hump wish me a small one. Either way it's not Monday anywhere right now which is nice.

Oh and I pick Kate Walsh too.

No comments:

Post a Comment