Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wanderlusting: Peace, Love and Lulu

I'm here today - mountainlotusyoga.blogspot.com - Or here for the week since you haven't heard from me in at least that long!

Please note references to crazy hippie's, my lulu lemon lust and the amount of time I spent relaxing in a bar after my yoga classes were kept to a minimum because it was a guest blog. But just let your imagination and knowledge of my love for beer and margarita's run wild. That should about cover it.

If you were wondering about new new obsession with Shiva Rea see image for her fabulousness. I took this class. It was pretty much amazing.



Peace People.
Stay gold Pony Boy. Stay Gold.

*Image above of Shiva Rea by tinywater. For more fesitival photos click here. Wanderlust Festival Website

No comments:

Post a Comment